How to Invoice Your Clients Using “Stripe”
“Online Invoices” Billing and Accounting Software is completely compatible with “Stripe” so you can invoice your clients and receive payments online using your Stripe account. Stripe integration works with all our “Online Invoices” software’s Invoice Templates.
Activate “Stripe” to accept online payments for your account
To accept online payments for your invoices using “Stripe”, please follow the following steps:
- Log in to your “Online Invoices” account, or Register for a free account using this link.
- Through the “Settings” tab, select the “Payment Options” option.
- Select “Stripe”, then mark as “Active”, and add your stripe’s “ and “Live Publishable Key” as in the figure below:
To get your keys:
- Log into your Stripe account.
- Click “Account” at the top right hand of the page.
- Click “Account Settings”
- Click the “API Keys” showing at the top tabs.
- Here, you will find the “Live Secret Key” and “Live Publishable Key”, You can also use the test keys, in the test mode to examine the payments before you activate your Stripe account.
- Click the “Save” button to save changes.
After saving your “Stripe” settings you are now ready to create new invoices and receive your payments online via “Stripe”.
Creating Invoices on the “Online Invoices” system
To create a new invoice, please follow the following steps below:
- Through the “Invoices” tab, select the “Create Invoice” option.
- Check this tutorial “Creating your First Invoice“ to learn how to create a professional invoice from the scratch.
- Send the invoice to your client and wait for them to make the payment.
How Can a Client Pay an Invoice Through Stripe:
- After receiving the invoice, “he/she” can click the link of the payment, and “he/she” will be directed to this page below:
- Add the “Payment Information”. Add the “Credit Card Details”.
- Click the green “Pay Invoice” bar.
- Inform the business owner that you have already paid the invoice.