Creating Pre-filled Invoice Templates in Online Invoices
“Pre-filled Invoice Templates” can save long periods of time if you have a plenty of popular products or services that you invoice very often to different customers.
To create a new “Pre-filled Template”
Through the “Template” tab, Select the “Pre-filled Templates” option.
Click the “New Template” button to create a “New Pre-filled Invoice Template”.
- The “New Invoice Pre-filled Template” page is similar to the “Create New Invoice” page.
- Determine a name for the template.
- Fill in the invoice details with your services/products or any other data. Check this tutorial for more info: Create your first invoice with online invoices.
- Click “Save” to save all the changes you have made.
Another way to Create a “New Pre-filled Template”:
After creating an invoice tick the “Save as pre-filled invoice template” check box and choose a name for the template. Then click “Save” and this invoice will be saved as a “Pre-filled Template”.
Using pre-filled template
- Through the “Invoices” tab, Select the “Create Invoice” option.
- At the top right section, select a template from the “Use pre-filled invoice template” option that will enable you to select the suitable “Pre-filled Template” that you have previously created earlier.