Adding New suppliers to your OnlineInvoices Inventory Management System
“Adding New Suppliers” on your “Online Invoices” Inventory Management system can be done through the following steps:
- Through the “Inventory” tab, select the “Manage Suppliers” option.
- The “Suppliers” main home page will display all the recently created suppliers.
- Click the “New Supplier” button.
Add the new supplier’s details:
Complete the “Supplier Details”:
- “Business Name”: Enter the supplier business name here. If there isn’t any organization name, simply add the supplier’s full name, and leave “First Name” and “Last Name” blank(empty).
- Add your supplier’s Business details: “Name”, “Telephones”, and “Address”.
- Tick the “Add Secondary address” checkbox if you wish to add another address for the supplier, such as another office or the suppliers’ warehouse for example.
- Click the “Add Contact” button to add more contacts related to the supplier, like sales department, shipping department…etc. You can add unlimited contacts for one supplier.
Complete the “Account Details”:
- “Supplier Number”: By default, your system will automatically generate the next available Supplier number. You can change the number if required (providing you with an option to select a number which has not been taken already), and the system will select the next available number when you add your next Supplier.
- “Currency”: If you required dealing with a different currency with a Supplier (rather than the default currency entered into the global settings), enter the appropriate currency into the currency field.
- “Email”: Enter your supplier’s “Email” into the email address field.
- “Notes”: Add any notes you want to add about the supplier.
Click on the “Save” button to save the new Supplier.