How to Invoice Your Clients Using PayPal
“Online Invoices” Billing and Accounting Software is completely compatible with “PayPal” standard so you could invoice your clients and receive payments online to your “PayPal” account. “PayPal” standard integration works with all of our “Online Invoices” software’s Invoice Templates.
Activate “PayPal” to accept online payments for your account
To accept online payments for your invoices, using “PayPal”, please follow the following steps:
- Log in to your Online Invoices account, or Register for a free account through this link.
- Through the “Settings” tab, select the “Payment Options” option.
- Select “PayPal Standard”, then mark as “Active”, and mark as “Default”, so that your clients would know that this is your recommended payment gateway if you have more than one payment gateway. Add your “PayPal” account’s email address.
- Click the “Save” button to save the changes.
After saving your “PayPal” settings you will be now ready to create new invoices and receive your payments online via “PayPal”.
Creating Invoices on the “Online Invoices” system
To create a new invoice, please follow the following steps:
- Through the “Invoices” tab, select the “Create Invoice” option.
- Check this tutorial “Creating your First Invoice“ to learn how to create a professional invoice from the scratch.
- Send invoices to your clients and wait for them to make the payment.
How Can a Client Pay an Invoice Through PayPal:
- After receiving the invoice, click the “Pay” link, and you will be directed to the page showing below:
- You should fill in all the details, and through the “Payment Method” field, select “PayPal Standard”, and then click the “Pay Invoice” button.
- You will be directed to the “PayPal” payment page, as showing in the figure below:
- This is the “Email” of the business that would be invoicing you; so please make sure it is the appropriate one.
- This will include a summary of your order, the “invoice number” you are going to pay, and the “invoice total”.
- Log in to your “PayPal” account and pay the invoice using your “Credit Card”.