How to Schedule an Appointment For a Client
Appointments management is another feature OnlineInvoices presents to efficiently manage your clients. You can use appointments in the most effective way that suits your business, e.g., patients/doctors appointments, delivery/reception appointments, parent-teacher appointments, etc.
To schedule a new appointment with a client:
- Through the “Clients” tab. Select the “Appointments” option.
- The appointments page will list all recent appointments
- Click the “New Appointment” button at the top right corner.
- The “Schedule a New Appointment” page will be populated as showing in the figure below.
- Select a client from the “Client” drop-down menu.
- Select a date and a time frame from the “Date” calendar.
- Select an action from the “Action to-do” list. This list is completely customizable to suit your business needs.
- Add any related “Notes” to the appointment.
- Click the “Save” button to save the appointment.